domingo, novembro 05, 2006

Be To Be Broke


Some moments I Am
Sometimes I Was
Someday I will be


Some people lives in the time, they are...
I wish to be what I want to be...
I Wish to feel What I wanted to feel...

Some times I feel like I'm just to be crashed , to be puted away...

Borned just to die.

I wish to be sand and go with the wind, so far away from this rality

Sometimes I feel like everything it's just a dream....


Remember, oh.. I remember some times when was hot, but cold, I had no fear, I had no bad times, when i smill to someone and spent my time just talking about nothing...
Had sun on my window, had His smille just for me... I had him....

Today Is the day when i look to my past and wished to played more, and have more smilles, and talked more, and be happy more and more, when i Had that oportunity...
I trow it away
away
away

I feel like my heart go with this memorys.....

I look to the sun on my window, but this don't make me happy anomore, not without him....

I wish his happynes now......

=======

Remember Remember todayis 5th of Novemver

Were is V ?

=*



Horario de verão hein!!!!

One day I'll find MY Angel with Black wings....

2 comentários:

Calisto disse...

It may be a angel, also can just turn in fire and burn, a evil from angel's smile.

It my stay like Hell, also can just seem like Heaven.

It's just a point of view. You will find your Angel, but I'm not sure about the color of his wings... I guess I may be kind.

I wish you all the very best, Sweet: As I always told you. I'm your friend, be sure about it.

Juliana disse...

Who is V? or What is V?
I am such a curious person, you should know it before! =P

Hey, I didn't forget my blog, the case is that i dont have life!
life = free time

And you write beautiful things here. i like them... Sometimes sad, but beautiful!

Pain is beautiful such as happiness... Both things need each other to exist. Just know when you should be happy and when you should be sad. =) And you already know!

Love's in the air...